The PHA – TCA peel is a new patented peel produced by The Cosmoceutical Research Center, a leading laboratory, in Los Angeles, California.
Currently, the majority of facial rejuvenation peels performed by doctors have been the TCA (tri – chloric acid) peel. The TCA peel is painful and requires sedation. It also leaves the face very red requiring the patient to stay in doors for a week. The TCA peel removes layers of skin but does not provide any rejuvenation. The patient simply has newer skin in place after the peel.
PHA – TCA Facial Rejuvenation Peel
What are the advantages and benefits of the PHA – TCA peel?
- Only 20 minutes are required – performed in a doctor’s office
- No risk of infection or scarring
- Non – invasive, you can continue with your normal routine after the procedure.
- A gradual peel over a two to three week period
- Rejuvenated skin
- Tighter skin
- Reduced pore size
- Removal of black heads and white heads
- Removal of sun and aging spots on the skin
- Reduction of the incidence of acne
- Diminished appearance of acne scars
- A great complement to BOTOX and Facial Filler